Limeade is a technology company that delivers an employee engagement platform to Fortune 1000 companies. We inspire people and companies to improve their health, well-being and performance, bring culture to life and deliver the fresh insights and innovations critical to business success. Headquartered in Bellevue, Wash., Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.op
As we set out to measurably improve well-being in the world it only makes sense that we “drink our own Limeade” (and we’ve got the awards to back it up). Seattle Business has ranked us as one of the top 10 Best Companies to Work For, Greatist named us one of the Healthiest Companies to Work For, and this year we took home the Tech Impact Award in healthcare. To top it all off, we’re the #1 fastest growing company in Washington State (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™). But these awards don’t just sit on our mantel. We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest people in the business.
- Develop acceptance test cases and test data for custom integration work (data conversions, transformations, secure file transfer) for specific customers and partners
- Perform solution testing as required and verify data accuracy
- Initiate and manage cross-departmental communication to resolve any integration-related questions and issues. Report on project progress
- Define data integration and reporting requirements.
- Manage issues and escalate as needed to the Account Manager, and other groups including Product Development, Product Management, and Customer Success Team.
- Working towards a college degree in a related field (Computer Science, Database Administration, Information Technology)
- Light HTML and ability to perform ad-hoc SQL queries at a beginner level
- Have strong experience in MS Products – specifically Excel and database software
- Demonstrate conceptual & analytical thinking
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Unquestionable commitment to execution
- Strong escalation management
- Strong prioritization skills
What you will learn:
- How to successfully execute advanced data integrations
- Experience working on a team in a high stakes growth company atmosphere
- Defining and document business requirements
- Customer service interaction and communication skills