Limeade is a technology company that delivers an employee engagement platform to Fortune 1000 companies. We inspire people and companies to improve their health, well-being and performance, bring culture to life and deliver the fresh insights and innovations critical to business success. Headquartered in Bellevue, Wash., Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
As we set out to measurably improve well-being in the world it only makes sense that we “drink our own Limeade” (and we’ve got the awards to back it up). Seattle Business has ranked us as one of the top 10 Best Companies to Work For, Greatist named us one of the Healthiest Companies to Work For, and this year we took home the Tech Impact Award in healthcare. To top it all off, we’re the #1 fastest growing company in Washington State (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™). But these awards don’t just sit on our mantel. We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest people in the business.
About the Job:
We’re looking for a world-class Data Integration Specialist to play a key role in ensuring the successful on boarding of customers onto Limeade’s leading enterprise wellness (SaaS) solution. This position combines customer and partner communication skills at a critical step in the sales process with the technology skills necessary to execute the customer implementation plan. Of key importance is the ability to implement, integrate, troubleshoot and successfully resolve software issues in conjunction with the Account Management and Product teams.
- Understand customer goals and integration requirements, including import/export of data, analytics, reporting, Single Sign-On (SSO) and more.
- Understand Limeade’s different integration options. Map to the requirements above to create the integration strategy for that customer.
- Work with other internal resources across multiple disciplines to ensure successful onboarding of multiple enterprise customers — with varying degrees of complexity and relatively short implementation timelines.
- Work with Limeade sales team, partners and the customer directly to prepare for and lead ‘scoping’ call(s) to better understand customer integration requirements. This is a key activity near the end of the pre-sales process.
- Serve in a project manager capacity for simple to medium complexity data integration projects.
- Develop acceptance test cases and test data for custom integration work (data conversions, transformations, secure file transfer) for specific customers and partners.
- Perform solution testing as required and verify data accuracy.
- Initiate and manage cross-departmental communication to resolve any integration-related questions and issues. Report on project progress.
- Serve as a conduit of integration-related product features to the product team for roadmap consideration.
- Define data integration and reporting requirements.
- Manage Issues and escalate as needed to the Account Manager, and other groups including Product Development, Product Management, Operations, etc.
- Work with Sales to respond to technical RFP questions. Document technical RFP response snippets to be used in subsequent RFPs.
- Upon successful onboarding, help develop a plan to transition customer to Client Services group for ongoing maintenance and support.
- Define and perform ad hoc reporting requests from account team.
- Experience writing business requirements documents.
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio
- Knowledge of Web API and data exchange formats
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Light HTML
- Ability to perform ad-hoc SQL queries
- 3+ years as Solutions Engineer, Data Integration Architect, Technical Sales Engineer or similar roles
- Team oriented
- Demonstrate conceptual and analytical thinking
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills