As you might have already heard, we’re focused on bringing hearts and minds to work.
But what does that really mean? Over the next month, we’ll prove that bringing hearts and minds to work is more than a 1:1 with your manager or a thank you from your CEO — and dig into what hearts and minds at work truly looks like.
Next up, here’s an interview with LimeMate David Chen on how his manager impacts bringing his heart and mind to work:
1. WHAT IS YOUR ROLE AT LIMEADE?
I work on the mobile app at Limeade.
2. WHAT MAKES YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT LIFE WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
The opportunities and being able to build great things.
3. WHERE DO YOU DRAW INSPIRATION OR MOTIVATION FROM?
Human creativity and ingenuity.
4. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU TO BRING HEARTS AND MINDS TO WORK?
Bringing hearts and minds to work is about being focused and considerate.
5. How has your manager helped you bring your heart and mind to work?
My manager has been supportive of my flexible work schedule and helping me make it happen.
6. WHAT DOES MANAGER SUPPORT MEAN TO YOU?
Manager support is when you know your manager’s got your back.
7. How do you stay committed to your personal and professional growth?
In order to stay committed to my personal and professional growth, I constantly read and ask for feedback.
Want more insights from LimeMates? Read our other interviews about hearts and minds at work to learn more.