Employee burnout is real. And the epidemic is spreading — especially among your best employees.
Burnout happens when a highly engaged employee begins to have low well-being without any support from their manager or organization. And they aren’t able to resolve it for themselves. Sadly, this is a result of pressure and lack of support from the employer.
The good news is that burnout is preventable. With strong managers and an understanding of what causes burnout, employers can more readily prevent their top talent from burning out.
In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll hear Limeade founder and CEO Henry Albrecht and Whil founder and CEO Joe Burton dive into the research and science behind burnout.
THE WEBINAR COVERS:
- How well-being and engagement are connected
- The true cost of burnout
- Tips for battling burnout
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- Burnout is an organizational issue, not a personal problem
- Managers account for up to 70 percent of the variance in employee engagement
- Burnout is an individual and organizational virus that’s contagious