Before you leave for the holidays, make sure you’re prepared for the trends that will shape the employee experience (and your job) in 2019.
In this 60-minute webinar, industry experts Henry Albrecht, Limeade CEO and Jason Lauritsen, Keynote Speaker, Author, and Employee Engagement Expert, will share the trends that are transforming HR and elevating people programs from siloed to business-critical.
From the power of trust, to the dangers of overmeasurement, to the demand for inclusive cultures, this discussion will tackle the issues your CEO is grappling with, and what may fall onto your plate (if it hasn’t already.)
THE WEBINAR COVERS:
- Guidance to create an intentional employee experience
- Data-backed trends that will shape 2019
- A to-do list so you can take action as soon as you’re back from the holidays
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- #1 human capital trend in 2018 was the need to break down functional hierarchies
- Only 22 percent of companies are getting good results from their employee engagement survey
- Those who feel included are 38% more committed to their organization