Employee experience is one of the biggest buzzwords in the HR industry today. But what exactly is employee experience? How is it different from company culture or employee engagement? Is this just another fad in the industry — or is it a must-know topic for the C-suite?
Harvard Business Review found that organizations that invested in their employee experience had more than four times the average profit and more than two times the average revenue. Companies that invest in employee experience have happier employees, larger talent pipelines, greater profitability and are outperforming their competitors.
“We want our employees to be committed to our organization. We want them waking up in the morning bringing ideas to work, bringing energy, serving customers. But we have to earn that right by committing to them.”
– Henry Albrecht, CEO at Limeade
Watch our webinar with Henry Albrecht, CEO at Limeade, and Jason Lauritsen, Speaker, Author and Consultant, where they go over the who, what, when, where, why and how of employee experience.
THIS WEBINAR COVERS:
- A break down of employee experience and why it’s important
- Walk through the employee experience journey and the moments that shape how we feel about work
- A step-by-step approach to build a highly intentional employee experience at your organization
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- Employee experience is made up of what it looks like and what it feels like to work at an organization.
- Every organization should be prioritizing employee experience and they should be doing it now.
- Everyone in the business must be involved in creating employee experience, not just HR.
- Discover what kind of experience you need to create and start by making that experience one that is rooted in care.