CEO & Board Director
Henry founded Limeade in 2006 and has led the company from an idea in his basement to a high-growth, industry-leading SaaS employee well-being company that serves some of the smartest companies in the world.
Before Limeade, Henry served as VP of Product Management at Bocada, an enterprise software company and a product, marketing and business leader at Intuit, where he launched a number of successful new business initiatives.
Henry earned his MBA from Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management with an emphasis in technology and marketing and his B.A. in economics and literature from Claremont McKenna College.
Outside of work, Henry enjoys playing basketball and spending time with his family.
- Forbes, “3 Reasons Corporate Wellness Failed – And How To Change the Game”
- Huffington Post, “Employee well-being: Are your metrics missing the point?”
- Huffington Post, “Can your wellness program keep pace with high tech employees?”
- Huffington Post, “The paradox of workplace flexibility”
- Huffington Post, “How to prove value of employee wellness programs”
- Huffington Post, “We’re not talking about the same “Engagement” thing”
Henry’s Speaking Experience:
- Keynote: American Heart Association
- “Evolve Summit” from Accolade
- NW Next: Healthcare’s Digital Frontier
- Tallon CEO Forum
- GeekWire, GeekWire Startup Day
- Montgomery Summit
- The Conference Boards
- Digital CEO Summit
- New Tech Northwest
- TINYpulse, TINYcon