Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
Limeade is recruiting a Proposal Manager to assist in its effort to respond to request for proposals (RFPs) issued by potential customers in employer, government, partner and reseller verticals, as well as existing customer renewals. The Proposal Manager will work with internal Limeade teams, including product management, technology, operations, customer success and finance to qualify RFPs as they are received; prioritize them within the pipeline; build compelling responses that leverage the Limeade value proposition and differentiators; and track them through resolution. In so doing, the Proposal Manager will be a key member of the Limeade sales team working to continuously improve the Limeade RFP win rate. The Proposal Manager will report to the Senior Director, Growth Operations.
This role can be fully remote.
· Lead and/or manage the proposal creation process for the responses Limeade develops in conjunction with RFPs and RFIs
· Identify winning themes and positioning points related to each request
· Proofread proposals for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits for responses
· Consistently implement Limeade brand messaging, including voice, style, and theme, within all responses
· Effectively leverage and promote the Limeade value proposition
· Institute and maintain a periodic review process; work internally or with the help of designated subject matter experts to refresh RFP databases
· Liaise with Limeade subject matter experts to inform responses to RFPs and support the maintenance of content organized in the RFP databases, including its technical accuracy
· Support pipeline reporting requirements and the win-loss analysis process
· Maintain necessary information in Salesforce.com and other internal tools, as necessary
· Manage and coordinate the production, assembly, and fulfillment of hard-copy RFP/RFI responses which includes oversight of a third-party print and production house
· Proactively work to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the RFP response process
· Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
· 3+ years of experience developing winning proposals
· 2+ years of experience working in a SaaS organization, preferably healthcare related
· Exceptional written and verbal communications, including the ability to collaborate with diverse constituent groups
· Skilled at building effective working relationships across roles, levels, and departments (product management, IT, finance, operations, and senior management)
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· High degree of flexibility to accommodate changes in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent project management skills with high level of attention to detail
· Government RFP experience a plus
· Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP®) a plus
· Bachelor’s degree required
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.