We’re already almost two months into 2014. Your employees may have already forgotten about their New Year’s resolutions.
You can help change that!
At the start of a wellness program, we always ask participants to select goals they want to work on with Limeade. These are the top 6 well-being goals – across both men and women – for 2014:
You likely aren’t surprised by these. We weren’t either. Many of us want to lose weight and have more energy. The difficult part is creating a plan that helps us achieve these goals.
We think the best place to tackle them is in the workplace. So we’ve created a six-part guide to help HR teams support their employees’ well-being goals.
Read the Series
- Goal #1: 5 Strategies for Supporting Your Employees Who Want to Lose Weight
- Goal #2: 5 Ways to Boost Your Employees Energy and Increase Productivity
- Goal #3: 5 Things You Can Do To Help Your Employees Sleep Better
- Goal #4: 5 Ways to Help Employees Be More Proactive Problem Solvers
- Goal #5: Decrease Stress in Your Employees With These 5 Tips
- Goal #6: 5 Strategies for Helping Employees Achieve Their Career Goals