Creating an inclusive workplace isn’t just a “nice” thing to do. Same goes for investing in employee well-being and engagement. There’s a business case for how all three impact business results and drive innovation.
In this 45-minute science-based webinar with Limeade Chief Science Officer Dr. Laura Hamill, you’ll learn the latest research around innovation — and how it relates to well-being, engagement and inclusion in the workplace. For example, Stanley Black & Decker promoted its program with messages of caring and a shared sense of purpose — gaining engagement and loyalty from employees in both corporate and manufacturing environments.
THE WEBINAR COVERS:
- How inclusion, well-being, engagement and innovation are all connected
- The practices necessary to have a more creative and innovative workforce
- How one organization applied this research to drive innovation
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- Well-being: feeling good and living with purpose
- Engagement: a deep connection and sense of purpose at work that creates extra energy and commitment
- Inclusion: a sense of belonging, connection and community at work