Deloitte and BJKLI found that 83% of millennials are actively engaged when they believe that their organization fosters an inclusive culture. Organizations can no longer afford to ignore investing in inclusion. Employees need to feel included and able to bring their authentic selves to work every day in order to give their all at work.
Research from the Limeade Institute found that employees with higher levels of inclusion also have higher well-being and higher engagement. But how can organizations make inclusion real and start to elevate the employee experience? The key is in developing new, more inclusive habits for individuals and organizations.
“Inclusion is saying, ‘I see you, I feel you, I recognize you, I want to hear about your experiences and background, and I value you at this table.’”– Reetu Sandhu, Ph.D., Limeade Institute Manager, Limeade
Check out our webinar where Lauren Franklin, Limeade Brand Manager, and Reetu Sandhu, Ph.D., Limeade Institute Manager, share the latest research and guidance on the importance of investing in inclusion, how to recognize your own role in creating an inclusive organization and the tools for building a more inclusive workplace.
THIS WEBINAR COVERS:
- Research and guidance on the importance of investing in inclusion
- How to recognize your own role in creating an inclusive organization
- Tools for building a more inclusive workplace
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- Inclusion is a sense of belonging, connection and community at work
- Organizations that invest in inclusion have employees who are 28% more engaged at work
- Peers on immediate teams are the greatest contributing factor to inclusion, followed by organizational leaders, department managers and peers on other teams
- When peers, managers, leadership and organizational support are in sync it creates the ideal environment for inclusion at your organization
Want to learn more? Join the Limeade Engage Virtual Tour to virtually experience the presentations from Limeade Engage 2019.