Limeade Engage is headed to San Diego on March 30 – April 1, and we’re excited to share the agenda and announce our keynote speakers!
From interactive breakout sessions to captivating speakers and fun activities — join us at the fourth annual Limeade Engage conference to be inspired by the brightest minds in the industry, find new ways to demonstrate care, and discover the tools needed to take action to elevate well-being, communications, inclusion and engagement at your company today.
Over two full days you’ll hear from a powerful lineup of keynote speakers. Patty McCord, Former Chief Talent Officer at Netflix; Best-Selling Author of Powerful, Luvvie Ajayi, New York Times Best-Selling Author and Podcast Host and Alex Sheen, founder of because I said I would will headline the agenda exploring the future of the employee experience.
You’ll also hear from Limeade leaders such as Limeade CEO Henry Albrecht, Limeade Chief People Officer and Chief Science Officer of the Limeade Institute Dr. Laura Hamill, Limeade VP of Product Daniel Kraft and other top-notch experts leading conversations focused on culture, employee experience, engagement, well-being, diversity & inclusion, communications and more.
At Limeade Engage you’ll get two full days to:
- Learn practical ways to architect an intentional culture through the lens of care
- Hear from coveted keynote speakers leading the way in culture, personal and professional growth and accountability
- Choose from 12 interactive breakout sessions dedicated to customer best practices and what you can do at your organization today, and in the future
- Get a first look at the next wave of Limeade product innovation
- Celebrate companies leading the way to a better employee experience
You can visit the Limeade Engage website to view the full agenda.
During the conference, you can expect plenty of time to refresh and recharge along with dedicated time to network with peers and the Limeade team. Don’t forget about the Welcome Reception, plus our special event: The Limelight Awards Ceremony and Celebration — where we’ll celebrate our customers’ successes, employees and everyone at Limeade Engage!
Need help getting approval to attend Limeade Engage 2020? Use this sample email to justify your trip.