We’re in the middle of a global workforce evolution — and HR is in the driver’s seat.
The world of work is changing, and the CHRO’s role has never been more important or more in flux than it is today. A vast number of economic, business and workplace trends are converging to create an environment that is, at the very least, challenging for even most executives.
Just take a look at some of the facts:
- 79% of CEOs are directing CHROs to change their talent strategies to reflect the skills and employment structures of the future
- 80% of executives say their company cannot succeed without an assertive, data-driven CHRO
- 78% of executives say their company cannot succeed without a CHRO who takes on responsibility for contributing directly to business performance
CHROs are on the front line of the workforce shift, which means they need to stay ahead of organizational trends to be better prepared for 2018 and beyond.
Read more to discover:
- The top five trends CHROs need to be aware of
- How CHROs can act on those trends
- How HR leaders can better prepare for 2018