It’s official: Limeade is one of five finalists for GeekWire’s Geekiest Office Space Award. We want to win & we need you to VOTE!
Here’s why we think our office space is the geekiest and most unique:
- Everyone gets a motorized desk — sitting to standing in just a few seconds!
- We have a treadmill desk as well as a bike desk available for use
- All of our conference rooms are active-themed— the walls of the “Powder Room” are decked out in skiing and snowboarding images and the “Play Room” reminds us to stay young at heart
- Our office is full of fun— you’ll always catch LimeMates taking ping-pong, 2-on-2 basketball, puzzle or board game breaks
- If we are late to a meeting, we grab a scooter to race along
- Nerf gun wars and Jenga competitions are encouraged
- Our kitchen and snack room are full of unlimited healthy snacks that are suggested by employees
- A gym is available to all employees for free
- Lastly, ‘Welcome the Woof Wednesdays’ means Pebbles, our French Bulldog mascot is here to help us de-stress
But our office is more than just cool furniture. Our space was intentionally designed to fit and promote our culture:
- Our values are prominently painted in our entry way, as a reminder when we are inside and outside the office
- The walls are plastered with our signature green to remind us to keep our work and ideas fresh
- Our open, collaborative office allows space in every department for spontaneous brainstorms at tables, get-togethers on couches and flash fitness challenges on the floor
- Our obsession with delighting our customers is showcased through our wall of customer feedback reminding us why we come to work everyday
- Our CEO is one of us — sitting in a pod desk and enjoying our gym-inspired dress code
Let the photos speak for themselves. Take a peek inside our geeky office and be sure to VOTE for us HERE now until April 29th. See you at the awards ceremony at the EMP on May 7th!