Inclusion in the workplace remains top of mind for so many organizations around the globe. Yet, steps to improve it continue to fall short. If you want to succeed, acknowledgement and action are key to an inclusive workplace. From recognizing micro-inclusions in your organization to admitting what you can’t recognize, today’s successful businesses are taking ownership of where they fall short and actively preparing for Gen Z expectations.
“Companies are more empowered than ever to have a social voice. But their social voice must reflect their internal practices.”Lindsay Lagreid, Sr. Solution Architect, Limeade
Lauren Franklin, Sr. Brand Manager at Limeade and Lindsay Lagreid, Sr. Solution Architect at Limeade share funny and touching anecdotes about their experiences in the workplace and demonstrate how your organization can take action to become a more inclusive and diverse workforce.
THIS WEBINAR COVERS
- Research tackling inclusion in the workplace
- Impactful learnings and experiences from two millennial hustlers in the well-being industry
- Tangible approaches and habits to help lead your organization to an inclusive mindset
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS
- Inclusion should not, and cannot, be isolated to be successful
- Inclusion happens in small, everyday moments
- Action and change start with you
View the webinar recording, here.