When employees have high well-being they are more engaged, have a higher likelihood to stay with their employer and are more likely to recommend their workplace. Research shows a clear connection to business results, but even the best programs remain siloed, underutilized and are often the first to get cut when budgets tighten. In this session, learn how to elevate your well-being program as a business imperative through strategic planning, bridge-building and thoughtful analytics.
If you are trying to make an impact in your organization and want 2020 to be the year of change, the tools you need are right at your fingertips. Now, it’s time to grab hold.
“Having purpose will ultimately build a better world.”– Henry Albrecht, Co-Founder and CEO, Limeade
Watch our on-demand webinar where Henry Albrecht, CEO of Limeade, will share best practices, stories from the field and tools for communicating program value to stakeholders.
THIS WEBINAR COVERS
- How to get your C-suite to care about well-being
- The compelling and irrefutable connection between well-being and business results
- Effect practices to break down the silos holding you back from initiating care in your company
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS
- Coach the C-suite to buy into your well-being program by connecting well-being and engagement to business results.
- 60% of employees who feel cared for at this company plan to stay for 3+ years opposed to 3% who don’t feel cared for.
- Companies achieve better results when they actively show care for their employees.
- One way to break silos is to break out of your comfort zone.
View the webinar recording, here.