Does the employee experience truly impact business results? In today’s modern workplace, it’s not enough to simply invest in programs. As leaders, we must go beyond program participation and demonstrate the real value of well-being and engagement in the workforce.
Watch our on-demand webinar where Dr. Laura Hamill, Limeade Chief People Officer & Chief Science Officer, and Lindsay Lagreid, Limeade Solution Architect, share a successful measurement framework, the importance of gathering employee feedback, and the unique connections between well-being and employee engagement to business results.
THIS WEBINAR COVERS:
- Past, present and future definitions of “impact”
- A step-by-step guide designed to help companies understand the best ways to measure and demonstrate the impact of well-being and engagement programs
- Actionable steps for connecting program results to business metrics
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- Companies with high engagement are 78% more profitable and 40% more productive
- Organizational support drives employee well-being improvement
- Elevate the importance of employee well-being for leadership teams by tying programs metrics directly to business goals (turnover & engagement)
Calculate how much turnover and disengagement are costing your company today with the Limeade Impact Calculator.