With Millennials making up the majority of the workforce and employees demanding diversity and inclusion initiatives to be weaved into core values and even at the forefront of the business strategy, companies are feeling the pressure to keep up.
One thing is very clear: Inclusion is no longer an option, but a necessity. But as leadership teams are increasingly investing in inclusion, they’re still struggling to measure inclusion at their own organizations.
Watch our on-demand webinar where Lauren Franklin, Limeade Brand Manager, and Bernardo M. Ferdman, Ph.D., award-winning and accomplished inclusion & diversity expert and author, leadership and organization development consultant, discuss diversity and inclusion initiatives that not only celebrate individuality but enrich the workplace for all.
THIS WEBINAR COVERS:
- The impact of inclusion at your organization
- Why measuring inclusion is important
- Actionable steps for measuring inclusion at your organization today
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- Inclusion is an active process
- Measuring inclusion is a powerful first action to take
- Measuring inclusion both educates the organization on the goal and the process and allows for knowing when you’ve made progress
Join this like-minded group of HR leaders and industry experts each quarter to share insights and gather best practices for building and sustaining an inclusive workplace.