Sleep health issues cost U.S. companies billions of dollars annually. Most companies, however, are unaware of the impact poor sleep health can have on their bottom line.
At Limeade, we’re obsessed with improving real employee engagement in the workplace — and we focus on whole-person well-being. A major component of which, is sleep. That’s why we’ve partnered with Optisom to identify and treat the most common and costly sleep disorders.
In this 30-minute webinar, you’ll hear from Dr. Dominic Munafo, Chief Medical Officer at Optisom, who represents over 25 years of medical expertise diagnosing and treating patients with sleep disorders. He’ll uncover the impact sleep deprivation is making on job performance and productivity and how employers can make a difference.
THE WEBINAR COVERS:
- The connection between sleep and work performance
- How to support employees and prevent sleep deprivation
- Tips to boost employee engagement at your company
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- When you’re sleep deprived, your creativity suffers — and stimulants only help alertness, not creativity or productivity
- Sleep deprivation and social jet lag can’t be cured on the weekends
- You’re three times more likely to catch a cold if you’re sleep deprived