We’re all at risk to lose our best talent and most engaged employees. Employees who are deeply invested in their work over long periods of time without intentional recovery have a higher risk of burnout and exhaustion.
In this 30-minute webinar, you’ll hear from Dr. Laura Hamill, Chief People Officer and Chief Science Officer of the Limeade Institute, who has spent 25 years working with some of the world’s biggest companies to successfully implement employee engagement measurement and research strategies. She’ll spend 15 minutes sharing the latest research on burnout and discuss three scenarios with burnout challenges.
THE WEBINAR COVERS:
- The difference between stress and burnout
- How to detect signs of burnout
- Tools to help managers and leaders authentically support employee well-being
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- In order to burn out, you have to be “on fire” first
- Burnout isn’t a personal issue — it’s an organizational one
- Managers should think about their job as being the glue that connects each employee to the company (and vice versa)
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/35IojgBfrmw” /]