Your employee engagement strategy is as unique as a fingerprint. Yet we all deal with the same challenges around burnout, turnover and budget.
In this 30-minute webinar, you’ll hear from Dr. Laura Hamill, Chief People and Managing Director of the Limeade Institute who has spent over 20 years working with some of the world’s biggest companies to successfully implement employee engagement measurement and research strategies. She’ll dive into the latest research around employee engagement and provide actionable takeaways for your team.
The webinar Covers:
- The connection between well-being and your engagement strategy
- How to authentically support employees and prevent burnout
- Tips to boost employee engagement and avoid turnover at your company
Our favorite takeaways:
- Any job, any role, can show high levels of engagement
- In order to burnout, you have to be “on fire” first
- Help employees understand their line of sight to your company’s mission and purpose
In the mood for another webinar about employee engagement? Watch our webinar-on-demand with Josh Bersin who explains the new world of work and the employee experience crisis we’re in.