Employee experience is historically the most researched topic in HR, but the approach to employee experience hasn’t changed in decades. That is causing many organizations to miss the mark when it comes to truly caring for employees. It’s time for employee experience to be seen as more than metrics and survey responses.
In this webinar, Limeade helps businesses take on these challenges, from everyday engagement struggles to unique crisis obstacles like showing care during the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar will empower you to find effective and innovative approaches that actually move the needle on engagement.
“It’s more critical than ever to show care to employees.”– Lauren Franklin, Senior Brand Manager at Limeade
THIS WEBINAR COVERS
- Engagement tools and procedures that effectively communicate your message and drive action
- Research-backed approaches to overcoming formidable workforce engagement challenges
- Strategies to bridge the gap between program results and effective outcomes
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS
- Engagement is a day-to-day experience (not a one-time survey!)
- Technology can help you personalize engagement and the employee experience
- There’s no better time than the present to care for employees
View the webinar recording, here.