“If you can focus on whole-person well-being, the actions and intentions of a caring employee experience will follow.”
— Liz Pavese-Kaplan, Sr. Researcher, Limeade
As the world is navigating a storm of influences (the pandemic, social and racial injustices, balancing new work-life arrangements … need we say more?), employees and organizations are preparing for what’s next. However, it’s not about returning to pre-pandemic ways of working, it’s about reinventing and creating a more humanistic approach to employee experience. The pandemic gives us the chance to be a transformative change-maker, to craft an employee experience rooted in care, which will bolster organizations for the future and help employees thrive.
As the world changes, power in the workplace doesn’t rest only with the employer. Today, employees have more power than ever before, and employers are starting to focus on their employee experience. And to create a great experience, companies must demonstrate care. To compete in the modern workplace, organizations need to demonstrate that they care about employees and build a caring culture. Based on these findings and our own research, there is a need, now more than ever, to empower the employee to architect their own caring culture.
THIS WEBINAR COVERS
- The science behind care and why it matters if you want to be successful the future of work
- What supporting a whole-person, humanistic approach looks like
- Practical ways to be a changemaker for the future
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS
- A differentiated EX requires us to pay attention to every interaction
- Listening helps us get to the “why” behind those felt experiences
- Shaping EX starts with a people-first approach, caring about their well-being
To start architecting a caring employee experience at your company, view the presentation slides or watch the video below. And when you’re ready to be a transformative change-maker, learn about the Limeade ONE platform or get in touch with us.