“Continue the compassionate conversations. These conversations are about getting better, not bringing each other down.”
— Nani Vishwanath, People Team Manager, Limeade
Throughout 2020, many companies have been deeply impacted by divisive rhetoric, provocative organizational changes, challenging social norms, and widespread societal unrest. How are you and the fellow leaders within your organization prepared to handle the difficult and uncomfortable conversations that these issues yield in the workplace?
In this webinar, you will learn strategies for effectively (and mindfully) managing discussions around layoffs, performance reviews, politics, civil rights, gender and much more.
THIS WEBINAR COVERS
- Techniques for navigating difficult, polarizing and/or stressful conversations.
- Strategies for building an authentic and communicative culture.
- Tips for bringing empathy and compassion into your management approach.
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS
- Motivation to engage in difficult conversations is a multi-step process: Alignment, Envisioning, Resilience.
- Communicating with insight requires three conversations.
- Time for yourself is just as important as time for others.
To start managing difficult conversations with employees, view the presentation slides or watch the webinar. And when you’re ready to improve communication throughout your organization, learn about the Limeade ONE platform.