Culture isn't created by tangible, surface-level perks and policies, like dress code or a ping-pong table.
Instead, culture is the collective values, norms and beliefs of your organization. It tells employees how to behave, how to do their jobs and how “things are done around here." But would your employees, middle management and executives all describe your culture the same way?
THE WEBINAR COVERS:
- How to thread culture through processes, policies and procedures
- The difference between culture and climate
- What it means to hire for "culture fit"
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- Culture eats strategy for breakfast — it's the single most important factor in organizational success or failure
- Culture is the backdrop for everything that happens at your company and the day-to-day employee experience
- Perks and quirks don't win awards
[arve url="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BKauk0w_0hw" /]