The world of work and HR tech is changing. Teams are overwhelmed and leaders struggle with employee productivity, turnover and engagement.
Today, more and more employees are expecting personalized, culturally relevant, consumer-grade experiences at work. And only some HR technologies are stepping up to deliver employee-first solutions with consistent and intentional messaging.
In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn why great companies are breaking down silos and starting to consider their employees — and people programs — holistically.
Limeade Global VP of Customer Success Steven Parker will give you the framework and tools to take your people program to the next level.
THE WEBINAR COVERS:
- The evolution of the employee experience — breaking down HR silos
- The new digital world of work — the convergence of HR function and technology
- The state of employee engagement — elevating your people program
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS:
- 75% of employers deal with overwhelmed employees
- Organizations spend more on measuring employee engagement than successfully acting on it
- Over the past 15 years, the stock price of Fortunes Best Companies to Work For has grown 584%