The COVID-19 crisis is shining a light on corporate cultures (for the better or worse). The type of care — or lack thereof — that companies are showing to their employees will impact not only how they cope during this crisis, but what they are left with on the other side of it.
“The why behind your decisions is just as important as the decisions your organization makes.”– Dr. Laura Hamill, Chief People Officer and Chief Science Officer at Limeade
Watch this webinar recording to explore the importance of building and maintaining an intentional culture, especially in times of crisis, to help your organization return from COVID-19 stronger.
THIS WEBINAR COVERS
- What is culture and why it matters
- How culture is affected in COVID-19
- Tips for protecting your culture now
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS
- Culture is a competitive advantage in the job field
- Take a top-down and bottom-up approach to culture
- Organizations needs care in order to cultivate and protect culture
- Protect your culture by being intentional about it