Improving employee engagement is a challenge in today’s workforce and programs tend to prioritize surveys and reports over action.
In this webinar with Dr. Laura Hamill, Chief People Officer and Chief Science Officer at Limeade and Lauren Franklin, Sr. Brand Manager, hear how employers are using technology to improve engagement for all by reinforcing a sense of connection and leveraging insights to take meaningful action.
“Engagement is truly different from participation. Employee engagement can’t be purchased — it’s about the emotional connection that must be formed over time.”-Dr. Laura Hamill, Chief People Officer and Chief Science Officer at Limeade
THIS WEBINAR COVERS
- Common employee engagement misconceptions within the organization
- The role of the technology in refining and improving connections
- Engagement through the lens of the employee
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS
- Engagement doesn’t happen overnight — it needs to be a daily experience
- It matters, and makes a difference, when employees feel connected to their work
- Technology can help you personalize engagement and the employee experience