There are lots of good business reasons to encourage innovation and creativity in the workplace. But how does an organization create the conditions for more creativity and innovation?
The answer is investing in employee engagement, well-being and inclusion — not just “nice” things to do, but concepts that impact business results and drive innovation.
In this 45-minute webinar with Limeade Chief Science Officer Dr. Laura Hamill, you’ll get the latest research around creativity and innovation — and how it relates to well-being, engagement and inclusion in the workplace. You’ll also learn how Stanley Black & Decker, the world’s largest tools and storage business, promoted its program with messages of caring and a shared sense of purpose — gaining engagement and loyalty among thousands of employees in both corporate and manufacturing environments.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT CREATIVITY IN THE WORKPLACE:
- Why inclusion, well-being and employee engagement matter, and how they’re all connected to innovative work behavior
- What could be working against innovation in your organization
- The practices necessary to have a more creative and innovative workforce
- How Stanley Black & Decker applied this research to drive innovation and reach its business goals
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS WEBINAR:
- Creativity and innovation are critical for the success of most businesses
- Well-being, inclusion and engagement are statistically related to innovation
- Creativity is a basic human need
- Every job can be creative and innovative
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/B82pFJX3MIs” /]
Ready to measure your efforts? Learn how the Limeade platform can help you meet your people and business goals.