Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a creative Copywriter to help bring big ideas to life. You’ll write imaginative and compelling content for a wide-ranging set of marketing and advertising needs, such as longform guides, e-books, optimized blog posts, campaign-driven digital display and SEM ads, emails and the Limeade corporate website.
Our ideal candidate has journalism or advertising experience and is as comfortable writing longform content as they are writing ad copy. They are team-spirited, skilled and imaginative with a love of concept and an eye for detail. If you love searching for the big idea and don’t rest until you find it, we’d like to meet you.
Please prepare an online portfolio so we can see your most creative, effective work.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for marketing assets, blog, emails, website, campaign landing pages, digital display and SEM ads.
- Interpret Creative Briefs and freely brainstorm ideas with other creative and marketing teammates
- Collaborate with creative partners to generate concepts for various advertising and marketing needs
- Utilize SEO best practices to increase site traffic
- Write clear, compelling copy for public- and internal-facing assets and campaigns and assets of multiple formats
- Understand, internalize and help evolve the Limeade Brand Voice as expressed in copy and ideas
- Suggest new topics, stories, assets, etc to promote company POVs and offerings to prospective customers.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 1-3 years of proven experience as a B2B content creator, agency experience a plus
- Track record of innovative conceptual ideas that have led to strong content and campaigns
- Thorough knowledge of digital content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
- Understanding of SEO principles and how they pertain to copy
- BS/BA in marketing, English, or equivalent advertising school certification
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.