Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We’re looking for a world-class Data Integration Specialist to play a key role in ensuring the successful on-boarding of customers onto Limeade’s platform. This position combines customer and partner communication with the technology skills necessary to execute the customer integration plan. Of key importance is the ability to implement, integrate, troubleshoot and successfully resolve issues in conjunction with the Customer Success and Product teams.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify, develop and refine requirements of import or export integrations
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and deliverables to create integration strategy for that customer
- Develop, test and deploy integration, including data capture, assessing data quality, data mapping, transformation, testing and validation
- Monitor integration performance and quickly triage and respond to production defects and service tickets
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Initiate and manage cross-departmental communication to resolve any integration-related questions and issues
- Maintain design documentation in Salesforce, including Business Requirements Documentation and Functional Requirement Specifications
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BS degree or higher
- Ability to perform ad-hoc SQL queries at an intermediate level
- Strong Excel experience – specifically pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Knowledge of XML, FlatFile, and CSV file processing
- Knowledge using REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML technologies within an integration development environment
- Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, or other iPaaS development experience is preferred
- Proficient experience working with data file and database interfaces
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and prioritization skills utilizing ticket management system
- Has experience in a team-oriented environment but applies self independently as well.
- High-growth companies and/or start-up experience a plus
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.