Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
As our Director of Corporate Communications, you will be the driving force behind the Limeade voice and brand presence in the market. Responsible for all earned media and overseeing multiple owned channels, you and your team are responsible for the Limeade corporate communications strategy including public relations and media outreach, social media strategy and execution, analyst relations, and executive thought leadership. You have a passion for storytelling, a deep understanding of public relations strategy, and a love of turning disparate data points and milestones into timely news. And you’re a team player who likes to take a break from talking to analysts and reporters to empower your team and build relationships across the company!
- Strategy: Understand how to align corporate communications strategy to overall business goals. Define and execute the corporate narrative, ensuring consistent messaging and positioning.
- Public Relations: Oversee external public relations agencies and maximize their time by providing compelling insights, pitch angles, and clear goals that align with business needs. Define the Limeade news agenda and partner with subject matter experts across the company to uncover storytelling opportunities.
- Analyst Relations: Oversee analyst & influencer relations strategy, with an emphasis on relationship building and collaboration.
- Investor Relations: Support the investor relations team through proactive PR in the ANZ market.
- Executive Thought Leadership: Elevate the voice of the CEO and other key leaders through media interviews, speaking opportunities, and social media engagement. Act as an advisor and coach, ensuring a polished, consistent delivery across channels.
- Crisis Communications: Oversee Limeade’s crisis communications strategy, keeping the plan up to date, and collaborating with internal stakeholders as needed.
- People Management: Oversee one direct report and multiple agency partners to ensure growth and focus.
- Marketing Leadership: You will be a member of the Marketing leadership team tasked with creating the rhythm and content of internal and external communication, strategic objectives (OKRs) for marketing, and building strong cross-functional team relationships.
- 10+ years in public relations or corporate communications, with management experience
- Experience in HR technology or SaaS industry a plus.
- Proven track record developing and executing successful B2B and/or B2C corporate communications, content, and brand campaigns.
- Experience applying brand and experience data to measure results, test, learn, iterate and inform decision making and strategy
- Self-directed and able to work and lead proactively, coordinating stakeholder buy-in across teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to distill complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Ability to demonstrate company values in an on-going and consistent way
- Appetite to handle multiple projects at once in an energizing, fast-paced environment
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.