Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Operations, the Director of Partner Relations will manage our partner business across the entire partner lifecycle. You will lead the business development strategy to drive partner success by providing strategic guidance, operational infrastructure for new partner on-boarding, and day-to-day relationship management including risk identification and mitigation to help both partners and Limeade meet their revenue generation, retention, and customer delight goals. Strategic guidance must be aligned with Limeade goals and capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to manage overall portfolio performance and offer solutions that drive pre-sales, launch, and post-launch programing for all partners while delivering customer value
- Build partner relationships with key operations, customer service, marketing, and field leadership to drive market strategy, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Set partner account management strategy and direction to ensure necessary programs are in place to support partner growth, engagement, and retention
- Build and improve upon partner operational processes to drive scalability, including partner onboarding, partner toolkits, partner issue management, day to day partnership management processes
- Collaborate with product and R&D to drive industry best practices and the evolution of Limeade’s product to integrate to the partner’s success
- Ensure all contractual obligations, guarantees and service commitments are being met, as well as identify risks to the partner achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan
- Develop and maintain revenue forecasting tool for Limeade and partners, as well as work with partners on appropriate data mining and reporting
- Deliver partnership dashboards communicating goals, key work streams, projects and operational issues/performance, alert partner and Limeade leadership to issues and/or problem resolution, and instill confidence that Limeade is a reliable partner
- Demonstrate relevant experience and expertise (e.g., enterprise software, health and wellness, program management, engagement) to build and sustain trust and credibility with the partner
- Negotiate price points at renewal time, as well as negotiate pricing for specific customers and prospect deals
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 5-7 years of experience managing a partner network (reseller and/or referral based) or affiliate business
- Experience within the SaaS or HR software space is a plus
- Experience working with senior management and other peers on strategy and execution planning
- Strong business acumen as it relates to partner network strategy
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer facing presentation skills and experience with an ability to offer compelling arguments to lead partners down a successful path
- Experience solving customer and partner escalations while providing excellent customer service
- Ability to think critically and challenge others to drive productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships
- Strategic skills in maximizing the people and resources around you while using creative ways to solve problems with partners and internal teams
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders at your partner customers and within their client base
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.