Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
This is a high visibility role reporting into the Vice President of Marketing while also collaborating directly with several key company leaders (CEO, CPO/CSO, CTO, CRO, and VP of Product Management).
As Director of Product Marketing, you will deliver strategic leadership in what we sell, and how we sell it. We’ll look to you to deeply understand our buyers, using those insights to guide what we build and why we build it. That includes generating competitive intelligence, market sizing, buyer persona development, positioning, pricing, and messaging. You’ll also be a key storyteller for the company, helping us translate product capabilities into rich, compelling value propositions for our buyers. Serving as a key spokesperson for Limeade products and services, you’ll be working directly with our media partners, analysts, consultants, and more.
Finally, the Director of Product Marketing plays a central role in our go-to-market readiness, working across Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and our Limeade Institute teams to help the entire company best serve current and future Limeade customers.
The ideal candidate for this leadership position possesses strong people management skills, a creative technical marketing background, and extensive experience collaborating successfully with Product Management teams. Experience in the employee workplace landscape is desired but not required given transferable experience.
The ideal candidate is:
- Not a jerk!
- Work alongside Limeade product management teams to identify market opportunities and define new market requirements
- Develop and manage go-to-market product process
- Ensure alignment between product roadmap and sales and marketing initiatives
- People management excellence
- Responsible for packaging solutions to market, pricing, etc.
- Serve as an internal and external spokesperson for Limeade product and services
- Drive development of key messages and value stories that resonate with target buyers
- Work closely with the marketing team to define and support strategic marketing plans that are aligned with product objectives
- Create powerful stories and messaging that consistently deliver the right messages to our target buyers
- Perform buyer and market research to understand industry trends and ensure resonant messages and effective marketing strategy
- Define, develop and deliver quality content that can be leveraged in marketing and sales activities and thought leadership
- Understand global market trends and support localized product positioning
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate our values n an on-going and consistent way
- Experience working with SaaS Platforms and Employee Well-Being/Employee Experience industries are a plus
- 5-7+ years of direct Product Marketing experience, preferably within the B2B software marketing space
- 3-5 years of people management experience
- Ability to drive cross-company alignment
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or related
- MBA preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly with detailed technical content, and to stay current with new product developments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- Proven track record of developing strong and innovative content
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.