Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a Group Product Manager to lead a significant area of product discovery and delivery for the Limeade platform – our content experience. This member will have a team of product managers as their direct report and will report to the VP of Product.
Large enterprises and Fortune 100 customers use Limeade to deliver a great employee experience for their employees – over 2.5 million of them in over 100 countries. Delivering great content to employees – be it a video from the CEO, content generated by the company to keep their employees informed, content to help every employee in their personal Well-Being journey and much more. This role will be responsible for setting and driving the execution of our content strategy on the platform – both in what content we offer, and how it seamlessly and intelligently renders to each user in an engaging and personalized manner.
This Group Product Manager at limeade will ensure that Limeade is delivering on its vision of improving the employee experience and helping every employee know their company cares. Responsibilities span the life of the product/service and include managing, coaching, collaborating with and empowering a team of product managers, business stakeholders, customers/users, designers, user researchers, and engineers. Key product management deliverables include product vision, product strategy, writing and prioritizing detailed user stories and requirements, partnering with engineering teams on the development process, leading and communicating successful product releases, and establishing Limeade as a market-leading brand. This leadership role will also be involved in building a great product culture of experimentation, design thinking, customer-centricity, business acumen and innovation.
- Develop a great team of product managers through growing their skills, helping them create impactful goals, and providing the coaching needed to grow in their careers
- Assist the VP of Product in recruiting, organization design, planning and budget activities
- Work with leaders across the company to drive alignment, collaboration and impact around company goals, product strategy and roadmap
- Advocate for a content and product experience that meets the needs and addresses the challenges of millions of global users
- Understand and synthesize the customer and business needs from competitive research, customer insights, user research and data to inform and drive the product strategy and roadmap forward
- Be analytics driven by helping define and drive the related objectives and key results for the product. Leverage testing and user experience research to deliver data-driven results
- Assist the team in strategic and tactical prioritization of backlogs with the right balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- 8+ years in product management or product development – preferably in SaaS or consumer websites/apps
- A proven track record of management experience that includes leading and building product management teams
- Enjoys researching and strategic thinking, as well as planning and execution
- Quantitative skills demonstrated by the seeking out, understanding, and diving into data, research and others’ thoughts and ideas to support data-driven decision making
- A well-rounded communicator, collaborator and presenter who loves to share findings and insights
- Always a team player and a leader – when it comes to the team, developers and other stakeholders, they want to believe in our product and that starts with you
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.