Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced leader to help lead and drive our Sales operations. This position will manage the existing proposal writer team and a SFDC administrator. Just as importantly, this position will manage Sales process elements such as Deal Desk, Key Deal Reviews and will assist with Sales Compensation planning and implementation as well as Growth forecasting. In addition, this position will help drive the data strategy and analysis across the Sales funnel to help improve people and business results.
This position will report to the VP of Sales.
You must be:
- Sales and growth focused: Your customers are the Sales Directors and Strategic Account Executives around the world tasked with growing the business.
- Strategic and business-minded: You look for areas of improvement during the sales cycle based on findings from data analysis. You search for opportunities to evaluate sales performance data and communicate out to key leaders across Limeade.
- Action-oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities and requires minimal supervision.
- People-oriented: Proven ability to connect, guide and develop employees
- Organized: You are awesome at managing teams and groups of individuals and delivering projects on time that match customer requirements and expectations.
- Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
- An effective communicator: You write and speak clearly, concisely and with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform and inspire with your messaging. You speak plainly and are transparent with your business colleagues.
- Energetic & passionate: Your passion and energy for health and well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help other and to be a positive role model.
- Relationship builder: You excel in getting people together and building a network of contacts that allow you to multiply your influence on the organization.
- Manage a team of proposal writers
- Evaluate and improve efficacy in proposal response and conversion rates
- Maintain proposal repository in Loopio (RFP database) and manage SME’s around the company for important updates
- Manage key sales functions such as “Deal Desk” and “Key Deal Reviews”
- Support in building Sales compensation plans
- Assist in Growth forecasting
- Manage a SFDC administrator
- Growth Pipeline Analytics
- Support GTM Leadership with just-in-time data and reporting needed to successfully manage and optimize performance; Salesforce reports and dashboards, team and individual performance scorecards, Sales and Marketing Playbook.
- Develop consistent and scalable processes to continuously monitor data integrity; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers; convert data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics.
- Leverage data to drive insights, provide recommendations, and guide the charge on execution and change management.
- Identify gaps and build a roadmap for Sales and Marketing reporting, balancing stakeholder needs and business impacts.
- Analyze sales and marketing effectiveness, identify strategic and tactical opportunities, and make recommendations to yield further profitability and growth.
- Reporting/Visibility on outreach metrics / shared KPIs (For example, but not limited to: Lead Accepted Rates, Fully Worked Rates, Conversions Rates etc).
- 100% aligned with and ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way Experience establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Unquestionable commitment to execution
- Technical knowledge or the willingness to learn new technology
- Proven ability to support outstanding teams and build scalable, enabling processes that keep employees, customers, and partners highly engaged proven experience taking on large complex projects
- Think strategically and innovate
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytic thinking
- Escalation management
- Strong project management, account portfolio planning, and prioritization
- Willing to travel
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You bring structure and process to the team when needed, but don’t overly complicate
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.