Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a purpose-driven, positive and inclusive culture made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve been honored to receive several prestigious culture awards: Puget Sound Business Journal #1 Best Workplace in Washington, Seattle Business top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State and Fortune magazine Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
Limeade is seeking a Program Manager to create and execute Employee Experience initiatives that demonstrate care to our employees. Candidates will have experience initiating, driving, and delivering people-related projects, possess data analysis skills, are experienced internal communicators, and earn trust with employees. You should be passionate about delivering meaningful employee experience programs while delivering continuous improvement based on stakeholder feedback.
- Create and support employee experience programs for all employees – which may include product learning, communications, DEI, manager development, and our well-being program
- Define projects and own end-to-end execution and management
- Support reporting on people and program-related goals; including measuring and analyzing data to understand trends and identify opportunities
- Partner with the Limeade Institute to create and deliver programs with our POV in mind
- Have a deep understanding of our product to administer and train others on the usage of the product
- Partner with the People Team and business leaders to learn about cross-organization initiatives and build support for employees
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate sessions
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross-functional projects/programs
- 5+ years of experience working cross-functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.