Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
This position will support the University of Texas System and its 14 institutions of higher education and healthcare. It is the Employee Engagement Specialist’s responsibility to ensure customer success by executing customer engagement initiatives, identifying and managing customers changing business needs, ensuring customer responsiveness, and risk identification and mitigation. In addition to working directly with UT System Administration, this role will work with the wellness program at each institution to strategize, implement and monitor. The Employee Engagement Specialist is the day-to-day success leader for our customers and a true customer advocate.
This is a part-time role (30 hrs weekly) and will be located in the Dallas and/or Austin areas and will support multiple universities and hospitals throughout Texas. This ideal candidate need to be located in the Dallas or Austin and able to go onsite, however there will be some work from home flexibility.
You must be:
- Customer-Focused: You start with the customer and work backwards. You invest the time and energy to understand your customers’ objectives, then tie all your activities directly to the achievement of those objectives.
- Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities and requires minimal supervision.
- Organized: You are awesome at managing teams and groups of individuals and delivering projects on time that match customer requirements and expectations.
- Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
- An Effective Communicator: You write and speak clearly, concisely and with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform and inspire with your messaging. You speak plainly and are transparent with your business colleagues.
- Energetic & Passionate: Your passion and energy for health and well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help other and to be a positive role model.
- Relationship Builder: You excel in getting people involved and building a network of contacts that allow you to multiply your influence on the organization.
- Creative and Marketing Savvy: You have a track record of creating innovative business solutions and marketing ideas that drive exceptional business outcomes.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders at your customer and provide on-going client services support.
- Function as a customer’s subject matter expert on Limeade product & program functionality.
- Perform tactical and operational tasks within the Limeade Platform associated with managing customer’s program needs including managing vendors and partner integrations, defining and delivering custom work packages and other general tactical assistance as needed.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Limeade organization, tools and processes needed to drive customer specific projects and work streams to completion.
- Develop and/or Maintain champion network across customer locations.
- Serve as resource and well-being expert to champion network on well-being programming solutions
- Act as a liaison between customer and champion network communities to ensure well-being initiatives are implemented locally.
- Responsible for the day-to-day interaction and communication with the customer and champion network, including training, coaching and support to the champions.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Limeade’s product to align with our customer’s business goals.
- Support the Strategic Account Executive to ensure that all Limeade contractual obligations and that all Limeade service commitments are being met.
- Identify business needs and objectives of different client constituents (i.e. HR, benefits, corporate marketing, IT and finance) and build and sustain strong working relationships with them. Appropriately map Limeade’s capabilities to address their needs.
- Maintain awareness of operational issues/performance, alert Customer to issues and/or problem resolution, and instill confidence that Limeade is a reliable partner.
- Serve as a conduit of important information between customer and Limeade.
- Support customer engagement strategy and integrated communications plan. Be an integral part of all customer engagement initiatives (e.g. health fairs).
- Work with Customer and Limeade resources to ensure appropriate data mining and reporting of Customer Outcomes.
- Identify and present Customers relevant data to support decision-making.
- Conducts user interviews and focus group meetings as necessary
- Ability to demonstrate the Limeade values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Experience establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships
- 3-5+ years’ customer relationship management experience – wellness/well-being, healthcare and/or employee benefits preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Unquestionable commitment to execution
- Technical knowledge or the willingness to learn new technology
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Ability to work remotely from a home office
- Intrinsic motivation to work in both autonomous and team environments
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.