Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the job:
We’re looking for a driven Sales professional with an extremely successful track record closing high-quality enterprise SaaS solutions. This is a rare opportunity in an explosive, market-driven engagement and wellness SaaS company.
- Sell value and ROI into C-Level business decision makers, as well as sell into HR and Benefit leaders
- Develop in depth knowledge of our entire product suite and effectively sell to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
- Align Limeade solutions with the customer’s strategic objectives
- Effectively manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Qualify leads from both house-generated, inbound sales leads and your own efforts
- Develop favored relationships with consulting networks in territory
- Work efficiently with service organization to forecast resource needs and onboard new sales
- Accurately and consistently forecast sales bookings. Responsible for consistent, clean pipeline data within Salesforce.com CRM
- Help represent Limeade at industry conferences
- Travel as necessary
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- 8+ years selling SaaS solutions, preferably in the HCM or employee engagement market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling to the C-Level
- Ability to work in a fast pace, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions
- Ability to successfully run end-to-end contracting processes
- Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to ask good questions to understand client pain points, then translate their pain points into a tailored solution for the client in finalist meetings
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.