Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
We’re looking for a motivated, proactive and versatile Executive Assistant to support our Chief People Officer/Chief Science Officer who enjoys learning new technologies, sees challenges as opportunities, is comfortable with a high rate of change, and is proficient with analysis and interpretation of data on various topics. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working at an accelerated cadence, supporting a travel-intensive work schedule, balancing a working calendar with 35–45 meetings a week that is constantly changing and being re-prioritized. We are looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment and can effectively manage deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced work setting. You’ll need a great attitude and love to take on any task, system, and challenge to promote the award-winning culture we have developed at Limeade.
- Proactively engage with leadership in planning, organizing and executing key company events, activities and calendars
- Manage group logistics for major events including transportation, lodging, and meals
- Manage complex calendars and provide scheduling support where needed
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Act as a liaison between your leader and their direct reports
- Drive key team activities for the Institute and People teams
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries and compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Prepare expense reports
- Represent Limeade and Limeade’s brand. This includes handling confidential information with discretion, and managing internal and external professional relationships
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant. Experience working with Senior Vice President or C-Level span of control is preferred
- Detail oriented, superior organizational skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of expertise with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Experience with Microsoft Teams and other online meeting/conferencing software such as GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc. is a plus
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment that is rapidly expanding
- Ability to establish strong working relationships within and across departments
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.