Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, high performing Financial Analyst to join a growing Finance team. The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles supporting and influencing decision making in a rapidly growing environment. This position requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
- Support the monthly close & reporting process through ownership of the core models and templates
- Partner and collaborate with the accounting team to ensure all entries are booked timely and accurately
- Develop monthly reporting on forecast-to-actual variances, and provide insights to management
- Develop, design, upgrade and maintain processes and systems for forecasting and reporting
- Migrate offline models to the financial planning application instituting best practices and scalable processes, including data flow
- Leverage and optimize business applications such as Adaptive Insights, driving towards reporting automation and data integrity
- Prepare monthly executive reports including key performance metrics
- Participate in the ongoing forecasting process for bookings, revenue, headcount planning, annual expense budgeting and long-range strategic planning
- Partner with senior business leaders to develop action plans, procedures and solutions as appropriate
- Support the quarterly / annual budgeting and planning process, as well as long range strategic planning
- Identify and quantify operational risks and opportunities
- Assist in ad hoc analysis and special projects as requested
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent analytical field; MBA a plus
- 5+ years progressive FP&A experience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment
- Experience with NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Salesforce, Tableau
- Advanced experience working with data, Office suite and financial modeling
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability with well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task across a broad range of responsibilities and work in a dynamic environment
- Able to function effectively both independently as well as with a team
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.