Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a service-obsessed IT Support Specialist to provide top-notch support for internal users and systems nationwide in our Bellevue corporate office. Providing white glove IT Support is a critical role in our company’s success. This is a great opportunity in an explosive growth, market-leading engagement and wellness SaaS company.
We’re looking for a professional who can help us optimize and grow our support capabilities. You will act as the first point of contact for all IT helpdesk and infrastructure needs within the Bellevue office as well as remote employees. You will also be responsible for new hire setup, coordinating employee desk moves, and ensuring that company and department meetings run smoothly.
- Provide exceptional customer service to staff
- Assist users with Office 365 tools and onboarding
- IT onboarding for new staff
- Set up new employees and coordinate employee moves
- Support audio/video equipment for all-hands and large meetings
- Manage desktop/laptops with Jamf and Microsoft Intune
- Improve and manage application/configuration deployment tools
- Maintain the helpdesk ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Create internal and external technical documentation
- Help monitor and maintain network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain all hardware associated with end-user computing including printers, workstations (Mac, PC, monitors), phones, conference room equipment, etc
- Manage desktop equipment procurement and maintain inventory of company assets and equipment
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Experience with user administration on Office 365
- Experience providing exceptional service face-to-face or over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a cheerful demeanor
- The ability to find creative solutions to technical issues
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
- Experience supporting VOIP phones, mobile phones, printers, and other common office tools
- Experience drafting self-help documentation and helping us create a knowledgebase in Zendesk
- A basic understanding of networking – LAN, SMTP, SIP, Wireless
- Minimum Associate degree or certificate in a Technical Support related field
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Mac and Windows in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Office 365, JAMF, Active Directory, Zendesk, and Microsoft Teams
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.