Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Integrations and Reporting this role will manage the shared services data integrations team for our enterprise customers. You will be responsible for building and managing a team of 6 – 7 data integration analysts and corresponding set of processes to ensure accurate and scalable execution for data integrations.
Success in this role will require a driven and operationally savvy integrations team leader with a track record of success, recruiting and retaining world-class talent and accustomed to working at a high operational tempo with high precision results.
- Lead and align the Data Integration team’s vision, strategy and execution across all of Limeade’s business and technology organizations
- Establish industry best practices that are repeatable, scalable and drive a high quality of customer service
- Work closely with Customer Operations, Customer Success, Product and Dev teams to ensure clear and consistent communication, team work and top notch customer support
- Coordinate and prioritize team work volume to ensure project deadlines are met
- In ratio working on integrations; percent of time will vary depending on volume
- Scope and define metrics that will be actively monitored and ensure quality of integrations
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 2-5 years of experience managing a team of at least 6 – 10 highly technical resources with a track record of being an engaged leader who can drive results through the performance of your team
- Experience with processing data sets with rigorous PHI/PII compliance considerations
- Excellent communication skills – including both internal and external crystallization of complex ideas into simple value stories
- Experience solving direct customer and vendor escalations
- Experience with Dell Boomi Integration
- Demonstrate high level of SQL and expert level in Excel.
- S. Computer Science, Information Science or the equivalent; advanced degree in Computer Science and/or Information Science/Statistics highly desirable.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.