Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We’re looking for a motivated, proactive and versatile Office Manager who loves to manage the day-to-day administrative office functions, reception, and facilities for our Headquarters office in Bellevue, WA. This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment and demonstrates the ability to effectively manage deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced and fun work setting. You are a team player with a great attitude and love to take on any tasks and challenges, in order to promote and further develop the award-winning culture lived out at Limeade.
- Provide administrative office support, including welcoming visitors, answering incoming calls, ordering office supplies, accessories, and weekly groceries (in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions).
- Maintain the workspace, conference rooms, and kitchen to ensure they are presentable and working properly
- Manages the shipping and receiving processes for the company and performs the necessary clerical tasks Partner with IT to ensure all technology needs are met for new hires
- Point person for all office related events
- Maintain relationship with building management including managing lease and building contracts. Oversight of office relocation projects as needed
- Proactively assess the office and make changes as needed in order to maximize for space, comfort and a positive employee experience
- Function as an internal customer service manager to ensure all office needs are dealt with in a timely manner
- Provide day to day calendar, travel, and miscellaneous support to the CFO
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Strong ownership and proactive approach in helping everyone you come into contact
- 5+ years of receptionist or office management experience, at least 2 of those years with managing a facility including experience managing building contracts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills, while demonstrating the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to think on your feet with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and build relationships with management and other colleagues
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.