Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
We’re looking for a world-class Product Manager Intern to bring our mission to life for our customers through delightful and engaging software experiences. Product managers at Limeade define, design and deliver products and services that delight customers and end users. Product managers ensure that Limeade is improving employee well-being and driving real employee engagement through smart technology and great teamwork.
Responsibilities span the life of the product/service and include deep collaboration with business stakeholders, customers/users, designers and engineers.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about providing solutions and take the initiative to delight customers
- You enjoy working in teams and directly impacting the user experience
- You care about products and being data-informed
- You have solid product management fundamentals
- You work well in a collaborative team setting
- You are results driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast paced, iterative environment
- You are a self-led creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail
- Understand our product vision by analyzing our markets
- Work with designers and engineers on defining new product user stories and features
- Collaborate with the team to ship these features
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Solid product management fundamentals – preferably in SaaS or consumer websites/apps
- Clear on-the-job and/or academic experience with consumer-focused product management and user-center design
- Success in defining high-quality, simple consumer-experiences
- Quantitative background to support data-driven decision-making
- BA/BS degree or similar certification in business, computer science, engineering, or equivalent expected within 18 months
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.