Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
As a Recruiter at Limeade, you will be a “Champion” for finding high performing, culturally aligned talent. You will partner with hiring managers to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies and guide the interview process. You love the hunt to find the ideal candidate who is constantly thinking about ways to raise the bar for talent. You’re a natural networker and relationship builder always building a bench of “star performers”. You are committed to creating an exceptional candidate experience so everyone completes their interview wanting to work at Limeade. If you are looking to work for and represent an energizing technology company that cares about its employees (and customers) well-being, look no further!
This position could be remote and location for the candidate is flexible.
- Advise/support hiring managers to develop and implement effective recruiting and interview strategies to find and effectively assess the best talent
- Drive the development and implementation of innovative outreach programs using diversity and inclusion best practices
- Plan and attend recruiting events, networking groups, meetups to increase awareness of Limeade and build relationships with local talent. Host internal sourcing jams
- Manage entire recruiting life cycle including sourcing, screens, managing the internal interviewing process, candidate relationship management, references and closing candidates
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by effectively communicating with them and managing their overall candidate experience
- Manage our recruiting platforms, including ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter and other misc tools
- Facilitate interviewer training
- Contribute to other recruiting initiatives, as needed
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 5 – 7 years of demonstrated success in full-cycle recruiting for a technology company. Technical recruiting experience required
- Ability to find and attract talent who exemplify the limeade culture and values
- Experience in creative sourcing and proactive recruitment efforts
- Ability to build strong relationships hiring managers. Experience working with all levels of internal and external customers/candidates
- Passion for helping create an “award-winning” company culture and community building
- High energy, highly motivated and self-directed with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- High regard for confidentiality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail. Solid project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.