Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the job:
We’re looking for a driven Sales leader with an extremely successful track record building and coaching strong teams in the enterprise SaaS market. This is a rare opportunity in an explosive, market-driven engagement and wellness SaaS company.
- Embody and represent the Limeade culture both internally and externally
- Be a positive leader for the sales organization and the entire company to rally around
- Inspire and empower the sales team to achieve growth expectations
- Assist the sales team in selling value and ROI into C-Level business decision-makers, as well as sell into HR and Benefit leaders
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our entire product suite
- Accurately and consistently forecast sales bookings. Responsible for consistent, clean pipeline data within Salesforce.com CRM
- Represent Limeade at industry conferences
- Assist the sales team with contract negotiations
- Travel as necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade’s values in a consistent and on-going way.
- 5+ years building and leading high performing sales teams
- 8+ years selling SaaS solutions, preferably in the HCM and/or wellness market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling to the C-Level
- Ability to ask good questions to understand client pain points, then translate their pain points into a tailored solution for the client in finalist meetings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open, collaborative, passionate, and driven environment
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing their business
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done, and be accountable for their decisions.
- Ability to successfully run end-to-end contracting processes
- Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close
- Strong technical aptitude
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.