Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for an Intern to join Limeade Institute. This position will focus on conducting in-depth reviews of literature as well as carrying out primary research on the science of well-being, employee engagement and employee experience in general. The Intern will be creating detailed research summaries and general recommendations based on literature reviews and research findings, assisting with publishing articles in peer-reviewed journals, and partnering with teams across the organization to help apply research to our product, how we work with customers, and the programs we implement internally. This person will be reporting to the Director of Research and working closely with the Chief People Officer.
- Conduct a detailed review of literature on well-being, employee engagement, employee experience and related topics, with a large focus on primary research publications
- Assist in planning and implementation of original research and related reports
- Collect and data and prepare data for statistical analyses
- Carry out data analyses ranging from simple cross tabs and mean comparisons to more complex multi-level and growth models
- Present findings and recommendations
- Author white papers for internal use and assist with creating articles for peer-reviewed journals and conference submissions
- Work with teams across Limeade to share our research and help inform product
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Ability to work independently to find relevant articles and other publications
- Experience distilling complex research findings into short, easy-to-read summaries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current graduate level student (or equivalent) in psychology or business, such as Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or closely related fields
- Experience with data analysis using SPSS or R
More about the job:
- 10-20 hours per week beginning in as soon as possible
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.