Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a Researcher to join Limeade Institute on a full-time basis. This position offers an exciting opportunity to carry out new, primary research, conduct applied research to deliver value to our customers, and partner with teams across the organization to bring this research to life.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to see research being used in practice. The researcher will focus on conducting in-depth reviews of literature to inform our research plan and executing primary research on various employee experience topics (e.g., engagement, being a great place to work, well-being, inclusion). You will be creating detailed summaries and general recommendations based on literature reviews and statistical analyses, writing research papers, submitting research to conferences and assisting with publishing articles in peer-reviewed journals. In the process, you will be partnering with the other members of Limeade Institute and teams across the organization (product, content, marketing, customer success) to help them utilize research findings. Finally, you will have the opportunity to work with our customers on custom research projects, delivering insights and recommendations. This person will be reporting to the Director of Research within Limeade Institute.
- Conduct a detailed review of literature on a range of employee experience topics
- Carry out data analyses ranging from simple cross tabs and mean comparisons to more complex multi-level and growth models
- Assist in designing and planning original research studies
- Carry out research studies from planning to completion
- Present findings and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Author research papers for internal and external use, submit materials for conference presentations and assist with writing articles for peer-reviewed journals
- Work with teams across Limeade to share our research and help inform product, content, marketing and customer success best practices development
- Work with our customers on custom projects, share insights and provide recommendations
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Ability to work independently to find relevant articles and other publications
- Experience distilling complex research findings into short, easy-to-read summaries
- Experience planning and carrying out primary research, from start to finish
- Experience presenting research findings at conferences and to non-academic audiences
- A Doctoral degree in psychology, sociology, business, such as Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or related fields preferred
- Experience with data analysis using SPSS, R or similar
- Experience working with SQL and using basic data queries such as select, sort and simple joins preferred
- Experience independently running and interpreting statistical analyses such as Logistic Regression, Ordinal Regression, Hierarchical Linear Modeling, Structural Equation Modeling and doing participant matching
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.