Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, high performing accounting professional to join a growing Accounting team. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of accounting functionality and will apply our values, best practices, innovations and capabilities to exceed our business goals.
This position reports to the Controller. Major areas of responsibilities include month-end close, tax compliance, and supporting the audit process. The role will have regular interactions across Limeade’s organization.
- Own the month-end close process, ensuring all necessary journal entries are prepared and accounts are reconciled
- Prepare and/or review intercompany transactions
- Perform the monthly consolidation process in NetSuite, ensuring proper elimination of intercompany transactions
- Prepare B&O tax returns for Bellevue, Seattle, and Olympia, and other returns as necessary
- Assist with sales and use tax compliance in conjunction with Avalara
- Assist with registrations in new jurisdictions within the US
- Assist with compliance for our international subsidiaries and other countries as necessary
- Work with our external auditors to support interim, semi-annual, and annual audits
- Prepare audit schedules and workpapers
- Prepare schedules for external CPA firm for preparation of annual US federal, state, and international tax returns (currently Germany and Canada).
- Assist Controller with preparation of audited financial statements, including footnotes and technical memos
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- CPA required; public accounting experience desired
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 5+ years progressive accounting experience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment
- Solid understanding of GAAP and FASB Accounting Standards Codification; ability to research and document technical accounting issues
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.